Ryan Linyx's

Portfolio

Learning Reflection (II)

Leave a Comment
One month later, reading is more and more interesting and easy to understand, which is good; however, unfortunately, more problems emerge. The major problem I want to talk about is keeping silence. As for me, it is not good to be silent in the class, and I do not want to keep silence at all.

Maybe I am narrow-minded; things I am interested in are language teaching and learning and how technology can improve students language learning after class. In other words, I know what I like and what I do not like. Hence, when we talk about something I am not interested in or I don't have any thought about it, the only thing I can do is sit there and listen to other students talking.

I cannot even swap one of the units with TESOL; feeling frustrated and disappoint anyway.
Next Post較新的文章 Previous Post較舊的文章 首頁

0 意見:

張貼留言